Saturday, March 3, 2018

American Patchwork and Quilting - Monday March 5th at 4pm



I have some exciting news, I will be on Pat Sloan's American Patchwork and Quilting Podcast on Monday March 5th (episode will be live at 4pm EST)!

I was so honored to be asked onto the show. I hope that you will tune in (live or through the taped podcast) and that I will not be so nervous that I will trip over my own words too much :)

You can get directly to the American Patchwork and Quilting podcasts right here and can visit Pat Sloan’s website to keep up with the latest podcasts and news.



9 comments:

  1. Thats wonderful Cheryl! Congrats and I'll tune in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic! I will set my calendar for it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to the broadcast! No nerves, you've got this!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How awesome, Cheryl! I look forward to hearing your segment. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome! Pat makes it pretty easy. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations, Cheryl! You will be great. Nobody is going to think any less of you if you happen to stutter a time or two. :) We'll all be thinking. I would have done the same thing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations, Cheryl! I am sure you will do a terrific job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very exciting! I know you’ll do fine, and it will be fun!

    ReplyDelete
  9. How exciting. I'll be at work so I will have to listen to the taped podcast. Loving your book!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!